Eight Drunken Immortals: The Blog

April 30, 2006

This Weekend

This weekend has been very quiet. I haven't wanted to do anything. With the exception of catching up on some news through the internet, doing some laundry and going to martial arts practice yesterday for three hours, the only thing I've done this weekend is relax. I've also been playing Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Legend, World of Warcraft and Oblivion. Its been a nice quiet weekend.

It looks like I won't be testing to First Brown Belt this coming Friday like I hoped. I have learned all the forms that I need to test on but I'm having trouble on three of the forms. I know them but I get stuck at certain points and then I begin thinking too much about what I have to do next and I get flustered. We're going to go through with the pretest on Tuesday but if I screw up then I'm not going to test. I don't want to make a fool of myself in front of our Grandmaster, Sin Kwan The, I still hope we go to Boise though. I really want to meet the Grandmaster. It will be a whole weekend of learning two incredible martial arts forms, Praying Mantis Pick and Play Form and Tao and San Pein (Single Broadsword and Chain Whip Form).

Tomorrow I do plan to go to the Illegal Alien rally here in town. I'm going to take some pictures and video's like I did last time. I'm going to post some of them tomorrow evening and I also plan to send the video to Powerline Video like I did last time. I can't be there forever though. I still have to finish printing out the rest of my school writing so I can start assembling my portfolio. I promised my portfolio committee that I would have it to them by Thursday. I want to complete it before I go to Boise. That will also give me a month before my orals.

I am wondering if this blog is too angry. Is it? Have I said things that might be taken as bigoted or intemperate. Let me know please.

I finished playing Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Legend. Good game. Lots of action. Not quite as good as Oblivion but then again nothing is that good.