Eight Drunken Immortals: The Blog

April 22, 2006

Weekend

Not a lot going on this weekend. There was no class today because my teacher is out of town for instructor training in San Jose. I practiced on my own though. I worked tonight but now I won't work again until the 14th. It will be nice to have some time off but times are going to be lean for a while. I need to seriously start thinking about what I'm going to do after I graduate. I'm through in a little over a month and a half. I'm schooled out. It's time I started a career. I will have three degrees and now I need to do something with those degrees.

Tomorrow, I go to Wordstock at the Convention Center.
Hopefully I'll be able to make some contacts for a job after I'm out of school. I'm glad, if I ever got a job at one of the major publishing companies in New York, that there's a Chinese Shaolin Center there. It would make such a major move that much more bearable.