Eight Drunken Immortals: The Blog

April 25, 2006

WONDERFUL NEWS

I get back from practice and what do I see. I see that Tony Snow will be the White House's press secretary. What a great moment. Finally someone with some backbone to represent the White House and Republicans. I once did an online question and answer segment with Tony Snow on AOL before they got to be the overblown mess they are now. It was extremely interesting.

I have nothing but respect for him and I know he will do a great job in his new postion. I can't wait to see how he handles that old battleax Helen Thomas. It should make her head explode. I'd say it'd make a real mess but there's not that much in there to make a mess. I hope he takes away her White House press clearance and we never have to see her again. There are several other press hacks that need to be kicked out also. This is as good news for this administration as Chief Justice Roberts and Justice Alito. Good Luck Tony, we admire you and wish you the best. Give them hell from all of us.