Eight Drunken Immortals: The Blog

May 09, 2006

Frustration

I do most of my work on an Apple eMac that I have had for a couple of years now. I totally love this computer and I'm sure I will never go back to a PC again. I do have a PC but I only use it to play computer games, such as World of Warcraft, Call of Duty 2, Civilization IV, etc, on. But my Mac is my workhorse. I would love to get one of those new G5's with the new Intel chip inside, eventually.

One thing I like to do is listen to music and get video's from ITunes so imagine my frustration when I go to ITunes this morning and see that they have started to sell episodes of the new season of 24 and old episodes of Buffy, The Vampire Slayer and Lost in Space. I want them but I don't have room anymore in my hard drive. The episodes of Battlestar Galactica, South Park and The Office that I have take up almost 4 gigs of hard drive space as it is. I only have 15 gigs left and I need more space.

Oh, well. I realize you can't have everything. I'm just going to have to wait until 24 comes out on DVD. I can already by Buffy and Lost in Space on DVD, I just haven't had the money.