Eight Drunken Immortals: The Blog

May 16, 2006

George Bush, You better not f**k with us, Part 2

I missed the speech when it was broadcast. I was in class. I didn't realize what time it was going to be on here. I still forget that 8 pm really means 5 pm here. I've seen it a couple of times over the net and have read transcripts of it to catch myself up.

I'm not sure what to think. 6000 troops is way too little. He still seems to want to mollycoddle (sic) Vicente Fox. Maybe he thinks that if we are kind to Mexico, Fox will help keep any Arab terrorists that try to come over the border from Mexico from getting through. But if we take control of our border from this side, wouldn't that do the same job. Why are we so keen on kissing the ass of Mexico. What do they have that we want. Wait a second, I think I just answered my own question. Mexican Oil. Since the envirofreaks won't let us drill here then we have to continue to kiss the asses of third world countries like Mexico and Islamopignazi countries like Saudi Arabia.

The more I think about the speech, the more underwhelming it is. What he proposes just seems to me to be a bandaid for the problem. There are not a lot firm solutions that he mentions. He mentioned the wall, mentioned employers knowingly hiring illegals but he also mentioned guest workers. He says he is opposed to amnesty, but all in all, isn't what he really wants is amnesty. He think that helping these people get citizenship will slow down the tide of illegals trying to get here, but it will just speed it up and even more will try to get here before the deadline for this amnesty arrives. Thank you for nothing, President Bush.

He may have heard us and is pitching a few bones our way but he really is not paying attention to what we have to say. A good leader leads and the people will follow, but sometimes he should at least attempt to listen to us. We might have a few good ideas.

Ayaan Hirsi Ali, today resigned her position as an MP. What a courageous woman. The good thing is that the actions of her persecuters may have backfired and the creature who wants to suspend her citizenship may have brought down the entire Dutch government. Woohoo, the Dhimmi cowards are going to ultimately lose.

Well, right now, I've got a ton of writing to do. I have to write something for the Spectator for Thursday and I have to start writing my Portfolio Essay to turn in by next Friday. I may not be on very much until I get something concrete written but I will try to be on as much as I can.