Eight Drunken Immortals: The Blog

May 04, 2006

Grandmaster Festival (50th post)

I'm going to be away from this blog for the next couple of days. As I have mentioned, I am going to Boise to attend their annual Grandmaster Festival. I am leaving tomorrow morning and I plan to be back sometime late Saturday night or early Sunday morning. So until then, take care and have a wonderful weekend.

Postscript:
Wow, I didn't realize it but this is my 50th post. I can't believe that I've been doing this this long. It seems like I just started. I hope I've been doing a good job. I count of those of you who read this to let me know if I am and how I might do better. This is not a group blog. I will take what you say to heart and use it if I believe that it will help but I will not change what I believe or moderate what I say if it hurts someone's feelings. If I have hurt someone's feelings over something I've said, I'm sorry but you need to get over it.