Eight Drunken Immortals: The Blog

May 25, 2006

I'm Back

Well, I finished my paper today. I sent it off to my teachers. I hope they got it. I asked them to notify me when they did. I still have three weeks until graduation and just because the paper is ready, doesn't mean that I'm done. I still have to prepare for my Orals and I have to get my final project together for the Book Marketing and Promotion class I'm in. Wish me luck.

There are so many things to comment on. The damned Senate passed that abomination Immigration Bill today. I would say that the House is only body that represents us but the way they are acting over the lawful seizure of papers from William Jefferson's papers in the bribery investigation he's involved in. I'm from Louisiana and I can tell you for a fact that he's guilty. Corruption is a part of Louisiana politicians blood as much as red blood cells are. Don't get me started on what I think of Louisiana politicians.

I am so disgusted with the Barbra Streisand behaviour of Congress. McCain is a total worm. He must have been programmed really well by the Communists when he was a POW, because he is totally working to undermine this country. Please call me a nativist, if nativist believes in protecting the sovereignty of this country. How dare you spit on your fellow citizens. You work for us, we don't work for you. You can kiss whatever presidential aspirations you ever had goodbye, you piece of shit. The entire US Senate needs to be recalled and thrown out on their sorry asses. Lets give them all jobs that Mexicans won't do, see how they like it.