Eight Drunken Immortals: The Blog

May 10, 2006

Random Thoughts

Quiet day today. Not a lot happening. Trying to learn and practice the Praying Mantis Pick and Play form I learned on Saturday because my teacher wants me to demonstrate it on Tuesday for the rest of our class. Got the first part down pretty well, but there are still three other sections to get better at.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (or however you spell this shithead's name) sent a long, rambling, incoherent letter to President Bush. I won't go into detail about what he said because frankly I don't care what this tub of pig fat has to say. This letter shows just how much he and the Democratic Party are allied. Everything he talked about in his letter is something that Democrats believes. I talk about how many enemies this country has, well one of the biggest we have is the Democratic Party.

Who cares what happens on American Idol.

The Lame Stream Press has no clue what the real world is like. What they report rates on the same level as fantasy.