Eight Drunken Immortals: The Blog

May 15, 2006

T-Shirt Intellectuals

I'm sorry doing some homewor't blog yesterday. I got really busy doing some homework due on Monday. I also started an article I plan to submit to The Portland Spectator on Thursday.

I worked tonight at the Rose Garden. The event tonight was a concert by the hip-hop group, The Black Eyed Peas. I want to say that I am not a fan. I don't like hip-hop. I don't think it's real music. These musician wannabe's made the usual snarky dig at President Bush. One thing I noticed among the people going to their seats before the show was a young man wearing the usual Che Guevera t-shirt. Under the usual photo of that inhuman face was the inane phrase "Resist Oppression." If that young fool knew and understood the type of monster that he "celebrates" with his shirt. Che was a mass murdering monster. These young skulls full of mush don't know who they think is cool. Someone, I guess not his parents since they are just as dumb as their son for letting him wear that shirt, should sit him down and explain just who Che Guevera was and what he did. Stupid young idiot.