Eight Drunken Immortals: The Blog

June 28, 2006

I'm Back

I'm back.

Things have just been incredibly busy these past few weeks. I've been working at the PSU Bookstore. I've been working to place my cats into a better place. I want to make certain that they are taken care of but I cannot run the risk of losing my home for their sakes. I do have some news on that point because I'm planning on taking them to the Humane Socieity on Saturday.

So much has happened since I've been away. Zarqawi is worm food, Murtha is still a senile old moron, The Nude Yuck Slimes have revealed their treasonous sympathies and Israel is in the process of taking out Hamasistan. The other big event was the absolutely horrific massacre of the two soldiers in Iraq last week. One of those two brave men was from here in Oregon. The animals who murdered these two fine men are total savages. These creatures are not even human beings. These creatures should be called Reavers like the creatures in the television show Firefly. They are subhuman savages.

I still think that to call a muslim a human being is wrong. Islam is not a religion, it is a death cult. Allah is not God. Allah is the ravings of a deranged madman named Mohammed. This war needs to take a different direction and we need to realize that the only way civilization is to survive is to destroy Islam forever. You cannot reform a death cult, you can only destroy it.