Eight Drunken Immortals: The Blog

October 15, 2006

Something I said

Over in Little Green Footballs, I posted something about possible Muslim seething over the 2012 London Olympics being held during the month of Ramadan. This is what I wrote:

"Hopefully by 2012 the world would have had it's fill of these Islamopignazi's and eliminated the whole filthy lot of them. The world would be so much better without Islam. Commit genocide."

Well, I apologized for this comment. I did it to keep from possibly being banned and I didn't want that. I really didn't mean it. I don't have anything to apologize for. I still think that the world would be so much better off without Islam. We need another Crusade. Wipe out the whole filthy lot of them. After they have been wiped out, we could give Israel control of the entire area. They would run it a lot better than the creatures swarming over it now.