Eight Drunken Immortals: The Blog

November 08, 2006

Thanks Charles Johnson

Last night as some of you know I went totally unhinged. I won't go into what I said because I don't want to repeat it. Charles Johnson over at LGF accepted my sincere apology and deleted the nasty posts I left over there. I appreciate that. He is a true gentleman. I still am very embarrassed by writing the word "quite" when I should have written "quit." What a stupid mistake for someone who just got her Masters in Writing with a 3.5 GPA. I was a very good student and usually I'm good at spelling. Last night Marian was not here. Yeah, maybe that's it. I went far, far away and something else took my place. I was playing "Knights of the Old Republic" for XBox and maybe a bit of the Dark Side of the Force reached out and took me over. Well, I'm back on the Light Side now. I can't promise I won't get angry again and I do have a bit of a temper, but I'll try not to go that bad again. Stop me if I do, please.